Monday, September 30, 2013

Still Plugging Away

¡Hola!

ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS

1. My favorite principle to teach would be the Plan of Salvation I think. I love seeing how people react to such a lesson.

2. I will be honest; I have hardly looked at the iPod. I often listen to the music that my companions sometimes have.

3. No, the dogs are not trying to eat me right now! That first dog goes crazy every time it sees me though through the window.

4. The avocado! Amazingly, I can't remember the last time I had one! I dont know how, but it hasn't been a problem right now. I hope I didn't just jinx it...

THE WORK HERE

Rocio and Carlos are a married couple that we found. They are some of the most incredible investigators that I have ever seen. They will be baptized this Sunday, I believe.

Diana is a woman of about 20 years who wants to change her life and is progressing well. She is from Olivos, and Rocio and Carlos are too.

LANGUAGE

I love Spanish. I am rolling my Rs. I still sound American though! I am working on that!

Thanks for all that you do and for the support you all give me. I love you all.

DIOS VIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment